Why role specific training !
- Role specific training has proven track record of equipping individuals and teams with important practical skills needed to execute roles efficiently and cost effectively.
- Organisations and individual enjoys good return on investment immediately after training.
- It is goal oriented and therefore expectation of change is built in the course.
- It benefits all parties.
Most of our training material links to the area of speciality and needs of the organisation. This will ensure relevancy and meaningfulness of the course to the individual and the organisation.
- These are run in the community and in organisations following needs analysis prior to some training events to promote engagement and motivation.
- Mandatory Training
- We provide face to face and online skills for health aligned mandatory training for healthcare professionals and domiciliary care providers.
- We tailor the mandatory courses so they relate to your organisations policies and objectives and are meaningful and relevant to your staff.
If releasing staff for training is any issue – simply talk to us – we will work out a plan around your rota needs.
Care Certificate Standards
- We support domiciliary care providers ensure all their staff have achieved the care certificate standards.
skill specific training
- We deliver skill specific training programmes which are uniquely tailored to the environment in which the staff work.
- Course are delivered in-house and at various locations in the community. Packages are offered at competitive cost.
- All our courses offer opportunity to complete reflective feedback form.
- We run regular free online events and whatsapp group discussions on practice issues. For information, simply call 01793 507705.
CV Writing workshops
We run regular cv writing workshops and offer individual support if required.
Contact us for details of next workshop by send an email to email@example.com
Forthcoming training event:
We are taking bookings for the following clinical skills course:
|Offender Health Specific Minor Illness Course.||TBC||Swindon||
Offender Health Specific Minor Illness Course
Who will benefit?
Nurse, Pharmacist, NMPs or Allied Health Professional working in Prison Health Care, Policy Custody and Immigration Removal Centres.
Aims of the course:
To equip participants with clinical skills and confidence required to deliver and maintain safe standard of care within criminal justice settings.
The Course is CPD accredited and is aligned to the Health and Justice Competence framework as well as skills for health framework.
Core areas covered:
Below are some comments from past course attendees:
Duration : 2days Cost: £390.00 CPD Points: 24hours
Refer to attached booking form for payment terms.
For further information call 01793 507705 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Course Booking Form
Course Booking Terms
Provisional bookings not accepted.
Booking constitute a contract
Payment to be made at the time of booking. Payment plan available. Terms and conditions apply.
Confirmation of booking will be sent to the delegate by email.
Quality + Locums is not responsible for any failure by delegate to receive or read emails sent, for any reason.
All cancellation should be made in writing.
Cancellation will attract cancellation charge as follows
More than 14 calendar days before course start date – full refund less £15 admin charge per course day.
Less than 14 calendar days before course start date or failure to attend – no refunds.