Why Partner with Us?
Is your organisation
- Failing to meet your budget because of increased sick pay and agency costs?
- Not meeting your KPI’s and Regulatory Standards?
- Experiencing communication challenges which affects team performance?
Are these issues critical for you to resolve right now?
If the answer is yes, then that’s the reason why you need to partner with us.
We assist Operations and Frontline Managers, specifically in the Health and Social Care Sector, to reduce high absence and recruitment costs by learning how to:
- Best handle employees who are are not coping with the demands of the role leading to ill-health.
- Communicate better with demotivated team members who are affecting team performance due to their challenging behaviours and attitude
We also train Managers to coach their teams so that there is a reduction in:
• The number of complaints, incidents, grievances and ineffective appraisals
• Wasted time searching for staff cover and inducting agency staff
And ultimately for the employee to feel empowered, motivated and engaged which will positively impact staff retention, team morale and departmental performance.
With over 25years frontline and operational experience within the healthcare sector, we deliver a proactive service based on in-depth understanding of local needs and challenges.
Our training programmes addresses what is needed to make a difference to your service.
Other benefits your organisation will enjoy by engaging with us include:
1. Strengthen your recruitment process
- We work together to define important role-specific skills and competences that can strengthen the selection process, ensuring the right person is selected for the job.
2. Increased productivity as a result of:
- increased job satisfaction and staff morale
- increased staff motivation and engagement
- higher staff retention
- high performing individuals and teams.
3. Increased efficiency and cost effectiveness
- We design and deliver training programme that are relevant to what is required for the role, hence no money or time is wasted on providing training on areas which staff are already confident.
- Our training programmes focus on improving performance and therefore help you close the skills gap, reduce cost overruns caused by poor performance or misunderstanding of job expectations.
- Less time is required for staff to be competent in their role.
- Our all inclusive training packages include aftercare support.
4.Increased customer satisfaction
- Staff who have been trained and assessed using a role-specific based approach are able to deliver a high level of service, better manage risks and complaints and hence increase customer satisfaction
Compliance and Safeguarding
We take compliance and safety seriously.
Our training programmes are in line with industry best practice, regulatory body standards, relevant competency framework and also takes into account local needs and challenges.
Training Request Form
Kindly complete your training requirements on the form below and we will get back to you to discuss your needs further.
To request further information please contact us on 01793 507705 or send an email to email@example.com