Benefits of training with Quality + Locums?
- Opportunity to work in or progress in roles you may not have thought of.
- Development of skills relevant to your specific role and environment.
- Increased confidence to manage current and future challenges in your role
- Increased levels of motivation, job satisfaction and marketability.
- Efficiency in what you do, leading to best practice and positive patient outcomes.
- You will have ongoing access to our CPD and Revalidation support service.
- You will be part of a progressive health care community that is passionate about serving patients in the best possible way.
Founded by Senior clinicians with passion for best practice in Healthcare, Quality + Locums delivers role specific courses for healthcare workforce. Our aim is to help close role specific skills gap within health and social care industry and create high performing teams.
We run accredited courses for individuals and organisations across uk. Our courses are delivered by highly experienced trainers with special interest in the specific fields.
Course duration varies form half day to 5day courses. We welcome anyone interested in addressing particular skill gap within their current role or looking for new skills to progress in a new role.
Whether mandatory or skill specific training, we ensure the course is relevant and meaningful to what you do and not just a tick box process!
Call us on 01793 507705 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss your needs or enquire about our courses.
Upload Your CV
We desire to serve you well. Uploading your CV will help us to gain an insight of what your current role entails and where you are now. Our trainers will take this into consideration and ensure your particular needs are addressed during training. We will also give you a call to discuss your individual needs before the training.
Join our Refer a Friend Scheme
- Refer a friend and discounts on our courses. Terms and conditions apply.
- The more people you refer the bigger the discount.
Contact us on 01793 507705 to refer a friend.
Fill out our refer a friend form: