Welcome to Quality + Locums!
A specialist training provider of role specific training and coaching to Public and Private healthcare organisations.
Our mission is to equip managers with coaching skills that will enable them reduce sickness absence and recruitment costs and improve employee engagement.
Our vision is to be the go-to organisation for supporting organisations reducing human cost to organisations and creating healthy working environments in the workplace.
Everything we do is designed to give our customers best return on their investment.
How do we do it?
We use a 3 step approach to our service delivery model.
Step 1 Awareness pre training
We work closely with our customers and seek to understand their unique needs and challenges form relevant parties within the organisation.
Step 2 Engagement
We design tailored training programmes to close the identified needs or challenges. We take into consideration behavioural factors which are important in implementing the role and these may include:
- organisational goals and targets
- individuals expectations and aspirations
- behavioural elements required to perform the role
- the processes involved to execute the role
- reporting structures and relevant policies
- Existing knowledge and skills of staff to be trained
- Motivation factors for the staff to be trained
We agree on an implementation plan which include: training delivery dates, staff numbers to be trained and follow-up arrangements.
Step 3 Delivery and Post training support
Training is delivered in-house or alternative site in the community.
Training sessions consist of power-point presentation, group discussions and real time simulations and assessment of learning during training session.
By the end of the training the learner will not only come out with in depth knowledge but also with specific practical skills they need to execute the role confidently, following organisational process and complying with the necessary requirements.
Learners are encouraged to set up a development plan. Performance coaching sessions are built in the training package. This helps to reinforce learning from the training room into practice, provide extra support as they move from where they are to where they want or need to be. We check in with the organisation a month and three months after the course to find out the effectiveness of the course.
As an organisation, we strongly believe in:
- Growth and Development
Everything we do is shaped by these core values.
Our training programmes aims to:
- Grow and develop talent from within,
- Close skills gap
- Inspire change for best practice
- Create high performing individuals and teams.
- We work collaboratively with our clients as we seek to build trusting and long lasting business relationship
- We perform service reviews for the organisations looking to enhance team performance, recommend areas of development, help put a learning and development infrastructure in place, facilitate the change process and liaise with management teams and frontline staff to implement the required changes.
- Coaching is a powerful personal development tool for enhancing performance of both frontline, supervisory and management teams. Its a great tool for managing change and creating high performing teams.
- We offer face to face or Telephone coaching.
- Face to face can be offered as individual sessions or group sessions.
- Which ever method you use, the benefits are immense, below are just a few benefits of coaching for individuals and organisations.
Benefits of Coaching to:
- Greater ownership and responsibility
- Increased self-awareness of behavioural patterns and capabilities
- Increased ability to identify solutions to specific work-related issues
- Greater clarity in roles, targets and goals which leads to improvement in individual performance.
- It allows complete use of individual potential and talents.
- It increases organisational performance and productivity.
- It motivates people.
- It improves team dynamics and relationships.
- It facilities a learning and empowering culture which demonstrate the organisation’s commitment to learning and developing of its staff.